Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LEARN how Tacos get made! February 22nd at 6pm. JOIN US!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LEARN how Tacos get made! February 22nd at 6pm. JOIN US!

I am inviting all Makerspace members and their family to eat tacos in support of my food truck program. , at the event I will share a slide show about the food truck and it's mission.

Please Bring a donation to support this new vision. We have a fun time of food and stories planned.

Please reply to this thread to let us know how many people are coming (We'd hate to run out of food!)

Would you like to support me? I will like to do this on February 22 2019. at 6 pm, depending on response.

Che

P.S. I'm an award winning chef and I promise the food with be fantastic!

Very fun!

Sherry and I should be able to join you for an hour or so!

Darren

Comment

Hi CHE ! Glad to see you on the Forum!

Im there!

Comment

That would be fun. I usually busy Friday night

Comment

HI Guys, I talked to the health inspector. He wants me to get permits for the taco event he considers to be a public one. Because this will take two weeks to get it done.
          I am going to show and tell about tacos to members only, on 22nd Feb on this day i will invite CBC to site where the truck is park at 11 am, CBC wants to hear some noise . So, to facilitate their request I am inviting Makers Space members to accompany me to the food truck located on 1207 DAKOTA Rd in the reserve. There we can share some tacos for the camera. please let me know how many of the members could come to make lots of noise. After the interview I will be going to Mexico On a TACO TOUR leaving my crowd funding story alive here. During my taco journey also I will be posting stories on Instagram from Mexico. Once I come back I will kick start my crusade with my new truck and recipes.

Comment

Friday at 11am might be a challenge for us to make, but if we can get off work for lunch early, we'd love to make some noise with you!

Darren

Comment

Working...
            X