X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MIPS
    started a topic We need more (SD) Card Readers

We need more (SD) Card Readers

Last night and this morning I was getting and hearing complaints about how we have two 3D printers that take SD cards and the Lounge Lizard is setup to quickly create or modify STL files however we have no card readers in the space that work so unless you bring your own you're forced to basically go home and make changes. The lounge Lizard specifically has two card readers and 8/10 times you insert a card above or below 2gb and you still can't access anything.

• MIPS
    replied
    Originally posted by ron_ron View Post
    I am surprised no one has swapped a card reader from a pc in the hack room for the lounge lizard.
    I catch someone doing that and it's go-time. Not to sound rude but I just spent the last two days weeding out all the PC's we've received that have been plundered of anything useful/not broken/moderately fast and neatly condensed whatever was left into a tidy shelf of mostly ready-to-go machines.
    We need new readers that we KNOW work with no fuss. They aren't that expensive.
    Last edited by MIPS; 02-18-2019, 07:57 PM.

Leave a comment:

• ron_ron
    replied
    I am surprised no one has swapped a card reader from a pc in the hack room for the lounge lizard.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X