Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Social Media News!

Hi everyone!

Great news-- we're upping our social media game B)

This means we'll be actively posting to Instagram as well as FB and twitter.

A fun project of mine will to be compile a list of members to be featured in a 'Maker of the Month' type deal to be posted on our respective Social Media accounts <3!!!

If you'd like to be featured HMU. Either way, I will hunt you down eventually (no one is safe...)

What I'll need:

-A nice photo of you
    -A bio under 500 words
    -Some photos of your work
    -Your social media handles (personal, business, etc.)

And that's about it!

ALSO, if you have other ideas or projects that you'd like to be posted let me know!

Currently we're working on gaining a subscription to Later so that we can start scheduling these posts (I'm off to Israel for two weeks so I can't be posting a ton!) Garret will be taking over for the weeks I am away so let him know too!

Thanks Lindsey! Upping our outreach to Instagram and Twitter will really help extend our reach!

I'm looking forward to testing out Later (or Hootsuite), being able to create simultaneous posts on ALL THE PLATFORMS will really make things easy.

I'll just add that with having this new tool we can really make it easy for our members to help contribute to our social media pages.

Comment

Originally posted by Garret H View Post
      Thanks Lindsey! Upping our outreach to Instagram and Twitter will really help extend our reach!

I'm looking forward to testing out Later (or Hootsuite), being able to create simultaneous posts on ALL THE PLATFORMS will really make things easy.

I'll just add that with having this new tool we can really make it easy for our members to help contribute to our social media pages.
      Right! As soon as we're able to get Later (or Hootsuite) working for us, we'll be able to schedule posts MONTHS in advance! Which means that the members working on social media management don't have to be constantly posting-- they can work on other things to improve the Makerspace! It'll be an extremely savvy way to improve awareness of the space.

Comment

Working...
      X