Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT - Material Supply & Project Stickers

Hello fellow makers,

Over the past several years of operation at Kamloops Makerspace we've accumulated a lot of stuff. In our hallways, on our shelves, and every nook and cranny imaginable. So much stuff in fact that we are pretty much drowning in it. Some of these items have been with us since day one.

To remedy this we will be implementing new storage policies. Over the next month we will start rolling out the material stickers.

Simply place one of these stickers on your materials, with your name, the date, and your contact information (phone or email).
    These stickers have a 2 month expiration date, once its come and gone the material will have to leave. Exceptions may be made on a case by case basis.

Materials that are not claimed will be made freely available to members.

Please come in as soon as possible to clean up your materials or put the new stickers on! Your name written on green painters tape doesn't count.

Where can we find these stickers?

Comment

• Garret H
      Garret H commented
      Editing a comment
      There is a set sitting in the lounge. We will have many more printed out ASAP.

If I know that you have my contact information, can I just put our Forum Handle and the date on the sticker?

I have a box of leather that I keep replenishing - do I put a sticker on the box, or the leather inside?

Darren

Comment

• Garret H
      Garret H commented
      Editing a comment
      No use your contact info. If the person cleaning has to go and cross reference a document for everyone then that is just one more impediment in the process.
      Small box is fine. We will have to deal with totes as their own thing.
Working...
X