Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Computer specs

I found this article on what kind of computer you should use for cad work
    A list of best laptops for AutoCAD, SolidWorks and other CAD software and a complete guide to help you in choosing the best laptop and workstation for your CAD software and workflow.

$799 and up for a new computer. I am sure if you look hard enough you can buy second hand computers $250 and up that will get you going and plenty of room for upgrades and anything else you need to buy.

Comment

A used gaming system is no longer cutting edge for playing games but still has value for design work. Computer terms can be a bit confusing so I thought this would be a way to compare used systems. It helps to have an idea which parts are important.

Comment

Yes it is very handy to know such things when upgrading or building your own PC for the first time.

Comment

I would like to share one recommendation here related to AutoCAD.

Here's a site for monitor buyers.

Best Monitor with speakers, a website where people can find and buy the right monitors within their budget. ? https://bestmonitorwithspeakers.com/...cad-engineers/

Above is the URL, we publish buying guides related to AutoCAD, SolidWorks and other CAD monitors for a profession that people can refer and make an informed decision.

Comment

Working...
          X