Kamloops Immigration Business Networking event this Thursday

• I will be giving a short talk this Thursday at Kamloops Immigration Services about our group. The event is free and everyone is welcome to attend, but if you want the home made Mexican food :yum: you must RSVP and bring 10$.

Here is the message from Coby

We will be meeting on Thursday, February 26 from 5:30-7:30 at Kamloops Immigrant Services. We will have 2 speakers this month:

• Aras Balali Moghaddam will be talking to us about the Kamloops Makerspace
    • Krishna Lakkineni and Malakai Hunt from ROI Media Works Corporation will be talking to us about using social media to attract and retain new clients/customers

Please let me know if you are planning to attend, and if you are bringing anyone with you, so that we know how much food to prepare. Feel free to share this information with anyone else that might be interested! We will have fresh, homemade Mexican food provided by Haydee Salinas for $10 per person. Please let me know if you have any dietary restrictions or if you would like to opt out of the meal.
    Thanks,
    Coby Piazza
    Community Connections Coordinator
    Kamloops Immigrant Services
    Email: communityconnection@kcris.ca | Tel.: 778 470 6101 | Toll Free: 1 866 672 0855 | Fax.: 778 470 6102
    Website: http://www.immigrantservices.ca | Facebook: www.facebook.com/kcris
    Kamloops Immigrant Services, 448 Tranquille Road, Kamloops, BC V2B 3H2

It would be nice to see some familiar faces in the audience :smile:

• Here are the slides from my talk on Thursday.

If anyone else likes to give talks about our makerspace to help spread the word, please let me know. We would be happy to provide you with all the information you need.