3D printer filiment

• I was looking for something in the office and I a roll of bright green 1.75m. There is no name on it, so I was wondering if it belongs to anyone, or would I be able to use some? Thanks in advance!

• Design Lab

Might have been @arasbm ?

• Is it glow in the dark?

• @Ron_Ron not glow in the dark but a really vibrant green. We’ve been using it already.

• 3D

Speaking of filament, I received my Blue ABS yesterday if anyone wants to try it out :)

• 3D

We are down substantially on our PLA, With only a single roll of ABS.
    I have 10KG of filament coming in the mail and plan to donate one or two the MakerSpace. All I ask is that if you use the 3D printer a lot And I mean using $5+ of the filament within the past week or so, that you donate a few dollars so that the MakerSpace can continue to afford to run the 3D printer.

each meter of the filament is about ¢10 each meter is about 33 grams

I hope I’m not sounding like a dick.

• @ColeVanD Sounding like a dick, and being right are not mutually exclusive.

Consumables cost money.

• Linux

I have a 1kg (?) role of 3mm ABS that I bought by mistake. Can the makerspace use this diameter? If so I am happy to donate it. Otherwise, does somebody want it for a small donation to the makerspace?

• Straightened sections of 3mm work in a 3doodler pen… I think I’ve seen one around the space. Maybe @Grant-Fraser has one? Best of my recollection anyway.