Business Plan - Plan Genie!

• Design Lab

Further to the discussion at the Members Meeting about developing a business plan - @Chainmaildave @ColeVanD and I have volunteered to start the Plan Genie process on Thursday night at 6pm til 7pm. Our intention is to start filling in the software and chipping away at it over the next few weeks - hopefully having it substantially completed by June 12.

@kile @Nicholas @Grant-Fraser and anyone else who would like to help is more than welcome!

• Design Lab

@Grant-Fraser @ColeVanD @ornatesapphire and I are starting the Plan Genie Business Plan right now!

Lewis Carol in “Alice in Wonderland” said it best:
    One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree.
    “Which road do I take?” she asked.
    “Where do you want to go?” was his response.
    “I don’t know,” Alice answered.
    “Then,” said the cat, “it doesn’t matter.”

Ill try to document the process for those that are interested but can’t attend.

Please feel free to jump into the process to help Makerspace plan for the future! Not sure how long this process will take, but it is important to try to create a coherent narrative plan for our Makerspace.

Super Thanks to Natrisha Sagris (also our landlord) of Plan Genie for providing this valuable platform free of charge to help us.

OK, here we go…wish more people were here!

• Design Lab

OK - did Step 1 of 4 of PLAN GENIE narrative business planning software:

Here is the platform generated summary of our 12-36 month business plan:

0_1496975112009_Business Plan Summary Kamloops Makerspace (1).pdf

The Business Plan Team would love your feedback and particiaption on this - ramp into our next sitting for STEP TWWWWOOOO!