Anyone with a truck or trailer who wants to help me move August 1st-ish

So i’m moving for August and need a truck or trailer to move some things. I don’t have much, the biggest things is a Queen sized bed, small dresser (might not be taking this) and a small desk. I will pay with food and drink!

If you need a grunt I would be willing to help but will need transportation

Will be moving the first weekend of august (the 5/6) so if anyone with a truck can help me out. It be greatly appreciated. I can’t see it being more than 2 truckloads at the most.

• @Krankin I would be happy to help for one day. Congrats on your new place 😊

• @Chainmaildave I’ll pick you up if you are available whenever the day is.

So i’ll be moving on August 5th. I don’t imagine i’ll need much help as I don’t have a lot to move and will be moving the some of the boxes up beforehand, but some help to move my bed and dresser would be appreciated.
    @arasbm Does the 5th still work for use of your truck?

• @Krankin I am going to Vancouver early morning on August 5th and coming back that night. Any chance we could do it earlier? Any day after 5:30 during work days or any time Friday would work for me.

@arasbm we could do it friday the 4th after 5:30, i could probably leave work early if you would like to do it earlier than 5:30. even if we can just move the bed in, i’d be happy.

• @Krankin that sounds good. Anytime on Friday works for me. PM me time and address and I will be there.