Unknown brown van parked at space

There has been a brown van parked in our parking for at least a week now. The neighbors at the mission don’t know who it belongs to and neither does anyone I’ve talked to at the space. I have left a note on the dash at @Chainmaildave’s request asking it to be moved by the 9th or else it will be towed. If anyone knows who this vehicle belongs to. Please have it removed from makerspace grounds!
    Licence plate GD5 94C

This post is deleted!

The Van is Kevin’s. It is allowed to be there.

• We don’t have very much parking so I hope this isn’t a long term problem.

@Grant-Fraser He said he talked with people about it. I’m not sure however who he talked to as this is the first i’ve heard his name attached to the van and @Chainmaildave didn’t know about it either. @kile Did he talk to you about parking the Van there?

• Classroom

@Krankin, it doesn’t appear that the board of directors was officially contacted in any way.

• Classroom

or unofficially, to the best of my knowledge

@kile nor I

I talked to @Vaughn today and he hadn’t been told anything about the van either. He also mentioned that he has found lots of loose nails lying around the parking lot from the mess left over from building the ramp at the side of the building.
    It seems there is a lot of unknowns with what is going on with the parking lot right now.