Laser Sprung another leak

I have been noticing the Chiller for the Laser cutter has been losing water way faster than it previously. I found another leak in addition to the leaky cooler. One of the hoses in the cabinet going into the tube got loose and started rubbing against a belt from the stepper motor and wore a hole in it. As far as I can tell, the Laser Tube itself is undamaged but we should look at replacing the surgical tubing that has gotten a hole in it. I have patched it up for now and it seems to be holding up, but better replace the hose soon. @pierre

Me and @Chainmaildave were able to repair the new leak in the hose line. While we were at it we tried to repair the leak in the cooler. We weren’t able to do fully fix it and I recommend fundraising for a manufactured chiller. We can get a good one for under $600. It is still leaking quite fast and I won’t be able to work on it again until Thursday To hopefully get a better seal. I wouldn’t recommend using it in the next two days if possible. At the very least ALWAYS CHECK THE WATER LEVEL BEFORE USING. We do not want to burn out another tube due to it not having water.