Electrical Work

• _IMG_000000_000000.jpg
    I dropped by the space today and found this nice couple (@tinfoilknight and his wife) working hard on the electrical system for the wood and metal shop. They have already made great progress, and I heard they may be working on it tomorrow too. I am really excited that they are taking the initiative to solve our electrical issues, and they are doing a great job of it. I only wish I didn’t have to work and could spend the day learning from them.

• Linux

If I can stop by just before lunch, will they be there and what sort of cold drinks can I provide?

Learning and working on learning more!

• I am here now and would welcome any non alcoholic cold beverage :-)

• We are still here +1:

• IMG_20150704_001806139.jpg
    _IMG_000000_000000.jpg
    … And we are live!
    The metal room looks just as awesome as well. Everything is in working order now.

• We stopped at 6 outlets in the woodshop. Future outlets are marked with post it notes. If those future outlets are in the way of something just move the post it notes or take them down

• I’m back in town this week. I can finish the outlets in the wood shop. Is there a reason to delay the project until later?

• Welcome back @tinfoilknight ! There is a lot of balls that we are trying to joggle right now. Can you come to this Wednesday’s meeting (around 6pm) so we can sync up? I will put this item on the agenda.

• It seems you are planning for best. Wishing you good luck.

• Hows things going electrical wise at the space? Going to be there on the 15th and would be happy to bring my tools or even supplies if i have them in my inventory. Might be able to get some donated aswell . Whats needed?

• Need more 2c 12. Also a roll of 1/2 inch flex armor but I need to get that from the wholesaler.