Kamloops Innovation Uplift Project - an invitation to info session August 5th 12 - 2 pm

• Passing this note along as a note of interest to Makerspace participants. I am planning to attend the info session and the September 12th event. The info for those interested is below:

Hello!

Thank you for your interest in the Kamloops Uplift Project! We’re excited to see these projects unfold, and any other awesome ideas you have for these non-profits.

We invite you to stop by Kamloops Innovation (348 Tranquille Road) on August 5th from 12-2pm to get connected, form teams, and find out what the next steps are before September 12th rolls around.

Know someone that you think would have a blast participating? Let them know to still submit an application and attend on August 5th!

Please RSVP to myself, amanda@kamloopsinnovation.ca. If you cannot make it but are still interested in being on a team, please let me know.

Lunch and refreshments will be provided. Please give me a shout if you have any questions.

Looking forward to it!