Business planning committee and navigating the CCC plan...

• Any objection from anyone if I can find a non-remunerated lawyer to meet with Business Planning Committee at one of our meetings - re setting up a Kamloops Manufacturing C3?

I don’t have anyone in mind other than a hunch that Forward Law would be willing to sit with us…any thoughts or referrals to philanthropic lawyers with good legal skills - let us know. TIA

• I dont have any issues with that since it does not cost us anything. Feel free to keep us posted here about what your plans are.

• I’ll be able to dig deeper once I’m back in university after Sept. 9th.

• Perhaps we can move the C3 - Community Contribution Plan in this stream for ease of reference…

Here is an working example of 1 C3

http://www.urbanmatters.ca/projects/#the-power-of-many

• Here is a list of the registered CCC in BC at this time. There are 13…

• C3 PRO CCC INC. CCC - Inc/Amal
    • CEDRICK’S COFFEE HOUSE COMMUNITY CONTRIBUTION COMPANY LTD. CCC - Inc/Amal
    • FAIR MONEY COMMUNITY CONTRIBUTION COMPANY LTD. CCC - Change of Name
    • FEEDINGCHANGE FOODS CANADA COMMUNITY CONTRIBUTION COMPANY INC. CCC - BC to CCC Conversion
    • GOOD VENTURES COMMUNITY CONTRIBUTION COMPANY LTD. CCC - Change of Name
    • INTERNATIONAL NURSING ALLIANCE COMMUNITY CONTRIBUTION COMPANY LTD. CCC - Inc/Amal
    • JOURNEY HOME COMMUNITY CCC LTD. CCC - Inc/Amal
    • PHS COMMUNITY INITIATIVES CCC INC. CCC - Inc/Amal
    • ROADWAY OIL SPILL RESPONSE TEAM COMMUNITY CONTRIBUTION COMPANY LTD. CCC - Change of Name
    • SALT SPRING EVENTS COMMUNITY CONTRIBUTION COMPANY LTD. CCC - BC to CCC Conversion
    • SKIN OF THE SALMON COMMUNITY CONTRIBUTION COMPANY LTD. CCC - BC to CCC Conversion
    • SURBL NOT FOR PROFIT COMMUNITY CONTRIBUTION COMPANY LTD. CCC - Inc/Amal
    • TRI-JUBILEE INTER-COMMUNITY CONTRIBUTION COMPANY LTD. CCC - Inc/Amal