TechBrew 2015 - TechShowcase

• Hello everyone!

If you haven’t heard already, Kamloops Innovation’s annual tech industry event is coming up on Thursday, September 24th from 5-7pm at Red Collar Brewing.

I’ve briefly chatted with @arasbm and he agreed to have the Kamloops Makerspace as a part of the “Tech Showcase”.

What does that mean?
    You will have a table at the event where you will be able to demo a technology and talk to attendees about the Makerspace, what you guys are doing in the community, and get people more aware about your initiatives and projects you’re working on. Feel free to get creative with your table. Maybe something similar to what you had at the Fundraising Dinner? I believe @arasbm and @Nicholas will be there at the table. If anyone else would like to attend you can grab tickets online, we’re just about half way full.

$20 Regular TechBrew Ticket: gets you access to this great event, appys, and one drink.
    $25 Become a Backer! Ticket: TechBrew event perks as above, plus a cool shirt!

Let me know if you have any questions! Look forward to having you part of this event. :)

• I bought a ticket but now I can’t go. Anybody want a ticket?