Things I need for Saturday's Dog event

• Linux

This is the list of stuff we’ll need for Saturday, if anyone has something to lend!

• Volunteers
    • Vehicles (that I have never worked my dog on) @pierre @Nicholas ?
    • 2 shade tents (more is ok!)
    • chairs for tents
    • water bowls for tents/stations (buckets are fine)
    • tarps for tents and any other ‘blocking’ we need to do
    • cones
    • about 20 clean boxes
    • snacks for competitors
    • lunch for officials and all day volunteers (I will need to know how many so I can pay for their lunches.) @Nicholas ?
    • extra printed waivers
    • extra toilet paper

Learning and working on learning more!

• Ill print some more waivers and add them to the stack.

about 20 clean boxes

Cardboard boxes? What size?

• Linux

I think it would be best to have one waiver to cover both parties. Is that reasonable? I’ll ask Ann what she has already.

Cardboard boxes, yeah. “shoebox” but both larger and smaller. I have some in a stack on the shelf in the mudroom, but more is always better… and they’re good for organizing stuff after the dog event, too! ;)

• Forgot to ask, when do you need the volunteers at the space? Is it only the Saturday that you would need help? What time frame?

I am available most of Saturday, and would love to help. Please put me down as a volunteer. If you clarify the time frame you need help, there is a better chance that others will sign up to help as well.

• Linux

Thanks Aras! We will start around 8am, and probably run 4-6 hours. It’s always hard to predict exactly how long it’ll take.
    If volunteers can be there first thing in the morning, that’s great, but coming later is ok too!
    I’d like to put you down for Saturday to help people get parked and settled in. Let me know if that’s okay! It’s certainly the early-morning job…

I also would like a couple people’s help with Friday evening clean/setup. I know Dave, Pierre, Nicholas and Aras had offered, and I think the people coming from out of town would like to see the area that evening as well. Could we set up a time to meet and tidy/safety-ify things?