Focus group discussion on integrating robotics into civil and industrial construction

• I received this message from Jason Paige president of Acres Enterprises Mobile a few days ago:

My name is Jason Paige and I am own a civil / general / industrial Constuction business here in Kamloops, I am also a graduate from Thompson rivers university (CAST - computer automated systems technician). I am in an industry that is in need of a serious wake up call, everything being done is slow, unproductive and very labour intensive!!! With all the great tech around us seems like such a shame! I want to change this industry, will you help?

I have a number of really, in my opinion, industry changing ideas to integrate robotics into the civil and industrial construction business!

I could provide funding for a number of beta projects and would be interested in meeting the group to see if we could get traction on one or more of my ideas.

I suggested that we have a focus group discussion on this topic and they like the idea, so here we are:

• Topic Integrating robotics into civil and construction work flow
    • Where at Kamloops Makerspace
    • When Tuesday November 10th from 5:00pm to 6:00pm (possibly longer)

Of course this is a free event and everyone is welcome to attend. Please let us know if you plan to come by pressing the button below:

[whoisin title=(Will you be there to participate in this focus discussion?) iamin=(Yes! I will be there.)]