Potluck + gift exchange on Saturday December 5th!

• I was talking to Adin and a few others yesterday about hosting a potluck and we decided it was time to do it. We are going to have our first (of hopefully many) potluck event on Saturday December 5th from 5pm to 8pm. In the spirit of the season, we are also going to do a gift exchange. Makerspace will provide hot cider and eggnog. Everything else is up to you :smile:

What to bring?

• We request that each participant bring a food dish (dinner or dessert) to share. Each dish should preferably have 8 to 10 servings. We recommend bringing either one large food offering, or two different dishes
    • Please write down the list of all ingredients used in your dish. Emphasize any potential allergens
    • Bring your own mug, cutlery and plate if you can. There will be some available at the space if you forget
    • Please bring a wrapped gift item of no more that 10$ value. Couples please bring one gift each so that there will be enough gifts for everyone to open one!

[whoisin title=(Will you make the potluck on December 5th?) iamin=(Yes! I will be there!)]

Adin is coordinating the effort. If you have any questions feel free to post here or ask Adin.

• Reminder that potluck is happening this Saturday! Let us know if you think you’ll be coming.

• Randy and Sue Adams will attend.

• Linux

Chris & Sandra are planning to come … we may be a little late.

• Thank you everyone who came out to the potluck. Great food and company, and the gift exchange was really fun! Also big thank you to people that cleaned before we got there!

Potlucks are relatively easy to organize and they scale well. Hope to see more food centered events at the space in future.

• Let the food hacking begin! Wish I could have been there!!

• @Chris

Randy just made the best pork tenderloin we have ever had thanks to the Makerspace Gift exchange during the Potluck. The Plum Sauce was drizzled with care, and it was fantastic! We are grateful.