Handmade holiday gift making workshop

• We are planning a workshop at makerspace to promote hand made gifts. Come and show us how you are making your handmade gifts this year. Anything and everything qualifies as long as you are making it here in Kamloops.

Corene from the permaculture groups has offered to coordinate this workshop.

• when Tuesday December 1st from 5:30pm to 7:30pm
    • how much Free!
    • what to bring your ideas and any materials you have to work with. If you have a hand made gift in progress bring it!

[whoisin title=(will you make this workshop?) iamin=(Yes! I am in!)]

• Hi, this is Corene from Permaculture Kamloops.

Thanks for posting Aras – I’m still trying to figure out how to use the forum here.

The purpose of the event is to inspire people to make their own gifts and have a less commercial Christmas. The only real rule is that nothing at the event is for sale. If you can demonstrate making a gift and/or have samples of possible gifts that people can see and/or have handouts with basic instructions that would be great. You can also just come with whatever you’re working on, or come and see what other people are doing. If you’re planning to demo something in particular, it would be helpful if you could let me know in advance what it is is.

Let me know if you have any questions, and thanks again for your hospitality. – Corene (and the rest of Permaculture Kamloops)

• Aras already caught this…but this event is on December 1st! :)

• I got my dates mixed up! I think either Tuesday or Thursday would work. Does anyone interested has a preference? @Corene do you want to keep the date as December 1st or switch it to December 3rd? Let me know asap and I’ll update the original post.

• I changed the date to December 1st. @Amanda I hope you can still make it.

Sorry for the mix up. Looking forward to see how this unfolds.

@corene thank you so much for taking this on!

• Reminder that this is happening tomorrow (December 1st). If you have not done so, either RSVP here or on facebook.

12248105_188892384783272_800262142156991984_o.jpg