Hello, I'm Mike....this is my intro....and who are you guys?> who's out there?

• Hey there, I’m new to the forum and very excited to see that there is something like this in Kamloops.
    I am 37 yrs old, lived here my whole life and as I travel far and wide I would like to bring to this groups attention that there are so so many great talented successful artists that grew up in Kamloops and are out there dominating the global stage in there creative art.
    There is huge potential for Kamloops local art.

My main skills are metal working(welding,jewelry casting), wood working,general construction, electrical, automotive ,mechanical, general cad design, fashion design,leather craft,brass hardware,prototyping.
    I need to get better at ardrino and electronics programing among other robotic type dreams.

trade some knowledge and skills. I could put on a course for lost wax casting, 3dprinting, prototyping, laser etching or things of this nature.

Anyways thats me in short, I’m here to meet talented people and possibly trade skills and join in some a group project.
    Who else it out there?
    What do you want?

Welcome Mike I think you will recognize some people when you come to a Wednesday night Hack/Open night

• right on.I’ll see you guys there.