Invitation to BC Interior Community Foundation

• Hello Kamloops Markerspace team,

Let me preface this invitation by saying I am a huge fan of the creativity you are bringing into our community. We had the pleasure of meeting at a Kamloops Innovation event at the Red Collar Pub- I hope to see you at our annual fundraiser and at future community events.

The Board of Directors and staff of the BC Interior Community Foundation invite you to join us at our annual fundraising event on Saturday, March 5, 2016 at the Colombo Lodge. You can help us raise funds for investment in our Smart and Caring Community Fund, which returns thousands of dollars in grants and awards to organizations and individuals in our communities every year.

This year’s Dinner and Dance event celebrates our Campaign for Community; since we announced our campaign in November 2014, we have increased our total endowment funds to just over $7 million dollars. We are well on our way to achieving our goal, which is to raise $3 million in the next two years. Come celebrate our accomplishments and see some of the advancements we have made. We would be honored to have you and members of your organization join us and be a part of the change. Enjoy a traditional Italian spaghetti dinner followed by dancing the night away to the music of Sabrina Weeks Duo, back by popular demand. There will be compelling silent auction items so bring your cheque book.

Allie Blades,

Community Outreach Coordinator

If anyone wants to go to their fundraising dinner let us know! maybe we can dress up with LED’s again? :laughing:

• Founder

I’d love to go, but I have that weekend dad thing to deal with. Do we know more details, times, etc? I could bring Finnegan, and like getting him out, but not sure if it will go too late, or be child appropriate.