Spring equinox putluck and bonfire

• Good news everyone! Winter is almost over. You are all invited to my place to gather around bonfire and say goodbye to the winter and celebrate new beginnings. If you are reading this, you are invited. The equinox is actually on Sunday, but we have our party on Saturday.

• when: Saturday March 19th from 5pm to 10pm
    • Where Aras’ house
    • What This is a potluck. Bring some food to share and bring your own beverages if you plan to drink

I do not have enough tables or any tents. If you have some canopy tents that I could borrow for that weekend please let me know.

There is a lot of parking space. I might need some help cleaning and organizing the parking area. If you want to come over early on Saturday and give me a hand, let me know. Hope to see lots of you on there so that we can celebrate the change of season together.

• @arasbm I have a pavilion tent you could borrow. It has a damaged leg, but a splint and a few zap straps will put it right.

• Randy and I are looking forward to joining you. You have our tents, but we will bring folding chairs and a table. Looking forward to celebrating with you.

• Are children welcome?

• Of course! Bring your whole family :)

• Where is it?

• This is happening at my place in cherry creek. Most people here know where I live :smile:, but if you don’t message me and I will send you my address. It is about 15min drive from Aberdeen mall toward Savona. The turn off to my place is a few kilometers past the cherry creek gas station.

Looking forward to celebrating the spring with everyone tomorrow and to burn away all the winter blues :fire:

• Holder

Thanks for the party Aras and Anastasia!

• Thank you to everyone who came out, Anastasia and I had a great time and the food was amazing!

• Much thanks to you both. What a relaxing evening with great company.