Goals

• Founder

Goals Ahoy!

Here is a link to a google Doc outlining our goals. It is shared in the KM google docs folder as well. So any of us can link to this in whatever way we choose.

@arasbm, how can I embed this into the thread so that it isn’t just a link? I’ve tried embedding it in all of the formats that google docs will output, rtf, docx, pdf, html, etc, but all come back as “Unsupport MIME type”. What MIME’s does the forum support? It would be nice if it was dynamically linked so that it would automatically update as the google doc is changed.
    However, I will keep this updated if it needs to be done manually. If so, what is the best way of doing that? Jpeg I guess? Download a pdf, convert it to JPEG and post it?

<iframe src="https://docs.google.com/document/d/18rxWx83fpKGqAUbekREKGv9oiV_Pfo-iRVecsVNlUac/pub?embedded=true"></iframe>

I did my best to compile this from notes at the AGM, and the goals docs that @arasbm posted at the start of the year. If anybody notices that something is missing, has a suggestion, etc, you can change the document manually from google docs, or let me know and I’ll do it.