Testing the Forum

• If you want to test something, or if you trying to figure out how to do something using this forum, feel free to use this thread.

testing image upload

ootii.jpg

• AEiYrd0.gif

• k

• Linux

[whoisin title=(Will you be available for the dog event Sept 27?) iamin=(Yes I am!)]

[whoisin title=(Will you be available the day before the dog event Sept 27 for Safety-ifying the space??) iamin=(Yes I am!)]

[whoisin title=(Are you available, interested AND have skills to help with the serving of lunch on Sept 27?) iamin=(Yes I do!)]

Learning and working on learning more!

• Linux

[whoisin title=(Will you be available the day before the dog event Sept 27 for Safety-ifying the space??) iamin=(Yes I am!)]

• Linux

This seems buggy, having more than one ask per post doesn’t work, and seem sto have crashed things a bit…

• @hdsheena yes sorry, only one whoisin per topic for now, and it is best to keep it in the original topic.

• Linux

Aras, one per post, not one per topic, right?

• @hdsheena nope, only one per topic was intended. One per post might work too, but I did not test that well. You are welcome to jump in and fix it if you need new features :smile: