We are invited to the Kamloops 2016 culture days

• I just got this message from Cara Graden (Arts, Culture & Heritage Coordinator with the city of Kamloops)

Good Afternoon
    My name is Cara and I work for the City of Kamloops - arts, culture and heritage coordinator. I have heard many great things about the Kamloops Makerspace and have watched few segments on GoKamloops.

I wanted to share with you information about Culture Days:

Culture Days is a collaborative Canada-wide volunteer program to raise the awareness, accessibility, participation and engagement of Canadians in the arts and cultural life of their communities. With the support of a National Steering Committee and volunteer Provincial Task Forces, thousands of activity organizers like you self-mobilize at the grassroots level to present and coordinate free public activities that take place throughout the country over the last weekend of September

Culture Days weekend will take place September 30, October 1 and 2, 2016, and last year we had a number of free, hands-on, interactive activities that invite the public to participate “behind-the-scenes” to discover what Kamloops has to offer. (see attached 2015 activities)

We have organized an information session /workshop coming up on Monday, May 30 (7:00 PM) or Tuesday, May 31 (9:30 AM) at the Kamloops Museum and Archives (KMA) and I would like to extend an invite to your group. I have attached an overview of what the workshop entails.

I have registered for the Monday session. If you want to join me, please reply here and also register. I hope that some of you will be able to help with this event :smile: