Choosing a date for Makerloops 2016

• I am thinking we plan makerloops for Saturday August 27, 2016 from 10am to 5pm, would that work for you as a maker?

I checked Kamloops city calendar and there does not seem to be any big events happening around that time.

As I mentioned in the last meeting, I think it would be better to host makerloops in late August or early September so that we can have a little more time to prepare. Let me know if you have any suggestions or concerns about the date.

• I am thinking of skipping makerloops this year just because I do not have enough time to organize it and we have not advertised it much. As far as I know @toxuin is the only one that was preparing a project for Makerloops. Was anybody else getting ready for it? If you have strong objection for canceling this event, please reply asap.

I would love for us to host a much bigger makerloops event in 2017 out in the city somewhere. We should get a team together now and start planning for it, apply for grants, etc. Is anyone interested in helping design and run this event for summer 2017?