Makerspace open hours update

• I was hosting a 4 hour makerspace open hours every Monday morning after breakfast. My schedule has changed and I have to leave space at 8:30 on Mondays now, so I wont be able to do this block. I updated the calendar. Depending on how my schedule settles over the next couple of weeks, I hope to pick up another block on Thursdays, but I can not commit to it yet. If someone can pick up the Monday morning block that would be amazing!

If there is another time you know you can be at makerspace every week for the foreseeable future, feel free to put it on our calendar. The hours I put in came in very handy and there were a few drop-in members that were taking advantage of that already.

In case you are wondering, I will still be at makerspace for breakfast on Mondays from 7:30 to 8:30.

Just want to bump this so I can see times to have breakfast with Aras. :)

• I’m going to try to make it in. Don’t know how long I can stay though… Work at 8, but I work ~6 minutes from the space. :)

• So… that was spectacular. Eggs, bacon, waffles, coffee, hashbrowns, sausages. With @Chainmaildave @arasbm @Caitlin-Bailey @derpko @fullmetalmaker @Ron_Ron @Vaughn

I’m seriously thinking about shifting my work hours so I don’t start until 9AM on Mondays just so I can Monday Breakfast more often.

We should have taken some pictures or something.

• It was really nice to see everyone’s happy faces this morning. Great way to start the week :)