We have a table for Pinantan Lake Country Fair on Aug 21, 2016

• I have reserved a10’x10’ table for us for Pinantan Lake Country Fair @ Pinantan Elementary School on Aug 21, 2016

3rd Annual Counrty Fair with Animals, Demonstrations, Live Music, Food, Local Market Vendors, Games & Competitions. A short drive from Kamloops for a few hours of good ol’ fun and games in the country. Beautiful setting! Located in the Elementary School Grounds, opposite Community Park swimming beach!

You can demo your creations or sell them for yourself or space or both, or just come hang out with us. Who wants to go with us? Let me know if you can help with setup and take down.

You are more than welcome to get creative and bring a jaw dropping demo if you choose. If you think you will need more space let me know and I will ask.

• So far @Chainmaildave and I and possibly Ashley are planning to go. We will meet at makerspace at 8am and will collect a bunch of demos and the tent and will head out to Pinantan at 8:45am. I don’t expect this to be a huge event, but it should be fun. Anyone is welcome to join us! Let us know if you are planning to come.

0_1471724258694_pinantan.jpg

• @arasbm I could be up for a half-day if you need a hand.

• @Jacob-S. we are not planning on doing any big demos. I am taking the chicken coop and @Ron_Ron 's draw bot and we are bringing a bunch of laser and CNC demos with us. We will be spending the day chatting with people about makerspace and the stuff we build. If you are free and looking for something to do tomorrow, it would be great if you could join us and tell people about makerspace! :)