Welcome to Kamloops Makerspace!

• Welcome to Kamloops Makerspace community forum

This space is yours. Feel free to asks questions, show us your projects and help others. We will be using this space to document and organize our efforts in building a makerspace in Kamloops.

This forum is powered by NodeBB, an open source and modern forum software. The hosting is currently provided to us by NodeBB. The content of the site is automatically backed up every night. We can restore the backup any time to our own server, so we are not locked in.

Checkout the list of cool stuff that you can do here, to get an idea of what things are already supported. What is great about this solution is that it is very modular and customizable. As you continue using this forum, let us know what may be missing or if you have an idea for an improvement. Lets use the Meta category to discuss things that are related to the forum itself.

• The edit area won’t let me upload a photo for our account. says change picture but there is nothing in the pop up to let you upload…???

Healthy Whole Food Groceries to make Magic Meals in minutes. Artisan Soup Mix, Bread Mix, Roasted Oven Dinner Mix and Spice Blends for dip mix, pasta sauce mix and salad dressing mix. Just add a couple fresh ingredients to make easy real whole food fast!

• @madewithlove you can just drag and drop photos into the edit area. If you get an error it is likely because the image is too large. I usually resize my images to 1000px wide before uploading. If you still have issues please let me know.

By the way, welcome to Kamloops Makerspace!

• nothing seems to drag and drop - if I drag and drop a picture the makers space page goes away… why not a button to upload a picture like other sites?

Healthy Whole Food Groceries to make Magic Meals in minutes. Artisan Soup Mix, Bread Mix, Roasted Oven Dinner Mix and Spice Blends for dip mix, pasta sauce mix and salad dressing mix. Just add a couple fresh ingredients to make easy real whole food fast!

• @madewithlove When I click Reply (or create a new topic), there is a row of icons. One of them is to attach a picture.

I attached a screen shot which shows which button I’m talking about, and that’s what I clicked to attach the screen shot photo.

Attach-Picture.png

• logo.jpg

• well now you have the picture but it is still not on our avatar! LOL

• @madewithlove I thought you were just trying to upload photos in a post. You are right, the option to upload avarars was turned off. I just turned it on, and tested it by uploading your image. Sorry about that! and thank you for reporting the problem.

I look forward to having you at our makerloops festival!

• thanks!

• @arasbm

Hi Arasbm.
    Just wondering how do I post?

Karla Pearce

• Linux

@karlapearce you just did! :)

Learning and working on learning more!

• @karlapearce I think you want to post to sign up as a maker, right? In that case please reply to >> this thread >>
    Welcome to Kamloops Makerspace! :smile:

• Neat. I was wondering how to get a picture into the avatar… I’d assumed that you had to go through Gravatar, which I could not be bothered to sign up for.

• Just sent an interesting email to your group take a look and get in touch :)