Welcome to Kamloops Makerspace!

• logo.jpg

Healthy Whole Food Groceries to make Magic Meals in minutes. Artisan Soup Mix, Bread Mix, Roasted Oven Dinner Mix and Spice Blends for dip mix, pasta sauce mix and salad dressing mix. Just add a couple fresh ingredients to make easy real whole food fast!

• well now you have the picture but it is still not on our avatar! LOL

Healthy Whole Food Groceries to make Magic Meals in minutes. Artisan Soup Mix, Bread Mix, Roasted Oven Dinner Mix and Spice Blends for dip mix, pasta sauce mix and salad dressing mix. Just add a couple fresh ingredients to make easy real whole food fast!

• @madewithlove I thought you were just trying to upload photos in a post. You are right, the option to upload avarars was turned off. I just turned it on, and tested it by uploading your image. Sorry about that! and thank you for reporting the problem.

I look forward to having you at our makerloops festival!

• thanks!

• @arasbm

Hi Arasbm.
    Just wondering how do I post?

Karla Pearce

• Linux

@karlapearce you just did! :)

Learning and working on learning more!

• @karlapearce I think you want to post to sign up as a maker, right? In that case please reply to >> this thread >>
    Welcome to Kamloops Makerspace! :smile:

• Neat. I was wondering how to get a picture into the avatar… I’d assumed that you had to go through Gravatar, which I could not be bothered to sign up for.

• Just sent an interesting email to your group take a look and get in touch :)