Job opportunity - software developer

• Hi everyone,
    We have a job opportunity for a software developer at my work. Please read on if you are interested.

For the last few months, I have been working on a cutting edge project at Axis Forestry. We are developing a new processor head from ground up. I work on the software interface, the control system and the integration of the two. We recently took our first prototype to an international trade show and the initial feedback has been overwhelmingly positive. We are looking to add a few people to help us speed up the development process for the next milestone which will be end of this year.

0_1475079704958_rebel-_transparent.png

I am looking for a software developer to help me with development of the user interface to control this machine. The UI is heavily inspired by modern vehicle infotainment systems. It is developed using Qt and is written mostly in QML programming language. Behind the scene the user interface must connect to several services including GPS, GSM, Sattelite and the CAN bus. We are using modern interaction and visualization techniques to create a very intuitive user interface.

2_1475080342361_cypress_ui_settings.png
    1_1475080342361_cypress_ui_login.png

If you have experience with declarative programming languages such as Javascript, you would be able to pick QML up very fast. There is a small C++ layer that we can develop plugins in to expose new functionality, but 95% of the code is in QML. If you like to work in a creative and fast paced environment this will be a good opportunity. Feel free to share with anyone that you think might be a good fit.

0_1475080342361_Cypress_UI_Home.png

Let me know if you are interested. I can show you a demo and bring you in for a tour.