Lets clean up! Saturday November 12th from 4pm to 6pm

• I am going to be at makerspace tomorrow (Saturday) from 4pm to 6pm and it that time I will focus on cleaning the hack room and lounge. See if you can join me tomorrow!

The hack room and lounge have gotten a bit out of control recently. We have a few different groups coming for a visit next week, so I think it is a good time to do a few rounds of clean up, everywhere. On Monday @fullmetalmaker is hosting a tour for Kamloops Adult Learner Society and on Thursday we have two groups of kids from HCOS coming for a visit.

• Are any keyholders planning on being at the space earlier in the day? I have some things to work on, but can also spent some time on cleanup.

@Torren I should be what time are you thinking?

• @Chainmail anytime after 1030 or so works for me.

I should be there between 10:30&11

• Wood

Any takers on the woodshop? I’ll clean up some of the mess there.

• Design Lab

Ill take a load to the dump tomorrow (Sunday) morning - recycling and landfill stuff.

I wiped the kitchen down and emptied all the garbages.

Nice work on the woodshop @DCHydro @Torren @Chainmaildave

@fullmetalmaker where is the rest of the insulating film, if any? All I found was the remains of one roll. Is there more? I bought a few big rolls of two-sided tape, hanging in @Design-Lab.

• Design Lab

Did a Makerspace dump run with the bagged garbage and did recycling.

• Wood

@Vaughn awesome stuff!

I sorted out the lounge a good bit yesterday, I was thinking the hack room as well as the electrical room sometime this week. It would be nice to have someone who has a good knowledge of components so we can store everything in its proper place and recycle/chuck what we don’t need.