Grow Shelf, anyone?

• Design Lab

We had some stray stuff come up from the basement, including parts for an indoor grow system. If anyone wants it, please take away before next Wednesday ? If no-one wants it Ill take it to Value Village.

@Chainmaildave will post a photo of it.

![0_1482357680232_1482357667208.jpg](Uploading 100%)
    Nope I won’t because the forum won’t allow me to

• Is the ‘grow system’ the one we built for farm 2 School? If so, I will take it and donate to the community food center.

• Some sort of wooden bench hydroponic setup I think.

• I’ll come tonight and check it out.

• @Shelaigh it was a complete aquaponics set-up

• @sireatalote who had it before? Any reassemblage instructions would be greatly appreciated!?

• I can seriously sweeten that deal! I have 9 complete outdoor 175w Metal Halide light enclosures from some signage that I converted to LED recently. I would love for them to find a new home. They are expensive and very heavy duty units that I understand work great for growin’ stuff or would make excellent outdoor security lights. Just let me know and I’ll arrange for you to get them.

• @robert That sounds awesome. I am prepping for demo projects in a green house for educational purposes with Farm2School. Where can I get them?

• I have them at my North Kamloops store (Señor Froggy). If you let me know when you’d like to pick them up, I’ll arrange it for you.

• Design Lab

Awesome, @Shelaigh - the grow-stuff is in the middle of the Lounge, ready for immediate pickup! Thanks.

• @Vaughn I took it last night ( unless there is more?) thanks!

• @robert I can pick up today/ tomorrow or after boxing day? Thanks soooooh much!

• @Shelaigh it was mine I had no space at my dad’s otherwise I’d still have it

• The sooner the better. They are ready for you at the north shore store Whenever you are ready. Ask any staff member and they’ll set you up - they are anxious to get them out of their back room.

• @robert terrific- can I go this eve? Otherwise tomorrow am

• Sure, anytime is good. They are ready for you.