Who is in? a simple RSVP plugin

• For those situations when you want to a quick temperature gauge to see how many people are interested in a topic, or when you want a casual way that people can RSVP to an event right from your post in the forum, you can use the who is in? plugin. To insert the widget just type [ whoisin ] in a post. For more control you can specify a title and a text for the button.

Lets do a simple test:

[whoisin title=(Do you believe the sun will rise tomorrow?) iamin=(Yes I do!)]

Here is the code for the above example:

[whoisin title=(Do you believe the sun will rise tomorrow?) iamin=(Yes I do!)]

I wrote this plugin a while ago as part of a NodeBB competition. I hope you will find it useful. Enjoy!

• I think that there should be a visual difference between the following 3 states:

• Haven’t clicked on anything yet
    • I clicked Yes
    • I clicked No

Maybe it’s there, and just not in the example, but It would probably be good if there was an option to have the red x say “No” or whatever.

ok - sometime after I clicked on the yes I do, I got some message about refreshing the page and then it changed.

• Bumping this clearly inactive topic just to waste your time. Thanks for participating.

• As an example: Flogging the Lizard [ whoisin ]

Edit: Clearly the plugin does not work any more…